Tuesday, March 14, 2006

How do you spell relief?

It's not by spelling R-O-L-A-I-D-S, that's for sure!! It's by finally finishing those Christmas LOs!! Let's make this official....I hereby declare this 14th day of March, two thousand and six, the day that I finished my Christmas LOs from 2005!!I'm seriously suffering from red/green fever and I find it all quite odd that when I finished that last page, I looked out the window and the snow was starting to fly. I'm sure that means something, just not sure what! I feel like I'm going to run out into the street and sing and dance amongst the falling snow!! If you really think about it though, it is quite sad. Scrapping is supposed to be fun but when it comes to Christmas LOs all the fun gets sucked out of it and it becomes a chore for me. Not good at all. I definitely need to relax & lighten up. Oh well, I'm not going to worry about that until January 2007!
Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram