Friday, March 31, 2006

Thankful

Today is one of those days were I am just so happy with my life...high on life I guess you would say. Ever have one of those days? I just feel thankful for so much in my life. I tend to think negatively more times than I would care to admit, so just indulge me in my state of euphoria.

~It's a beautiful, warm & sunny 82 degree day and I am thankful to see that sun shining.
~My dd Olivia was born 8 years ago today. I am taken back to the morning of her birth and I am thankful.
~My family will be here tonight. We have a Friday night tradition, we all get together & order take out. It's fun and crazy and I am thankful for traditions and for my family.
~We may not have as much money as I wish, but we paid the bills last night and we aren't completely broke and for that, I am thankful.
~My house is completely clean and I am thankful.
~I've been sticking with my diet for the past 3 days. I'm so happy and thankful.
~I couldn't ask for a better dh. I am so thankful.
~Ds is wearing shorts, I can see his cute, chubby little legs and I am so thankful to have him, his smile and those cute chubby legs.
~Today life is good and for that, I am thankful.
Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram