Sunday, June 11, 2006

I can't breath!

Where does all this stuff come from?? I swear, my house is full of stuff and I swear it reproduces or something. I just had a huge cleaning out a few months ago and I feel like I need another one. The kids have TOO much, just TOO much. I know I should be thankful that they have so much, but really, it's getting suffocating! Little toys, big toys, and the worst...kid's meal toys!! (those definitely reproduce, no question about it...who is eating all this fast food anyway?) I feel so overwhelmed, I don't know where to begin the cleaning & purging process. What one child wants to get rid of, the other refuses to part with! It's a vicious cycle I tell ya! I've always considered myself clean & organized almost to the point of OCD, but the kids are certainly testing me lately. Tomorrow. I need to start tomorrow before I go insane.
Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram