Wednesday, June 7, 2006

That's it! I'm taking a stand!

I've had enough! What I'm going to say may shock, even cause panic in those weak of heart, but I have come to the conclusion that I am no longer going to journal on those mundane holiday LOs of which I have nothing more to report on than mere details. There! I've said it!

I will not be pressured to report, "Easter was a wonderful day...blah, blah, blah...we had a delicious dinner of...blah, blah, blah... any more!!" If there is nothing exciting or memorable to report about such & such a holiday, I'm no longer going to report it. Simple as that! Now don't get me wrong, I have always thought that journaling was my strong suit. I've always been a writer at heart but useless antedotes are not my style and I refuse to keep torturing myself and my audience with boring accounts of holiday celebrations. I am above that!

So Scrappers of America, raise your right hands and repeat: "We will no longer be forced to follow the rules of good scrapbooking conduct when we feel that said rules are sucking the life force, fun, and enjoyment out of the hobby."

There ya go...don't you feel liberated now? Thank you, thank you....no need for applause.
Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram