Monday, July 31, 2006

Curtain rods

When did curtain rods become a toy?? Ds has been occupying himself, playing with curtain rods, for the past 40 minutes. (I know what you're probably all thinking....she's letting him play with curtain rods? He's going to poke his eyes out!) I've tried taking them away, several times actually, but I've given up! He goes in the attic & takes them out and then they become part of his arsenal to battle evil enemies. Just why do I buy toys anyway? He doesn't even play with his toys for this long.

NOTE TO SANTA: No need to spend lots of money on toys, apparently, curtain rods are as good as any toy for a boy with an imagination!
Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram