Saturday, September 9, 2006

Ch ch ch changes

So I'm all set to begin working on Monday! I decided to stay at Ps. My new schedule will be Mondays from 4-8 (awesome because I'll have the daytime to myself while the kids are in school), and the rest of the week from 9-2. (well actually I'll be off on Tuesdays until 11-1-06). I'll be able to bring & pick up the kids from school everyday with this schedule. I also agreed to work one Sunday a month. How could I not? They are giving me everything. I've even managed within about 99% certainty to get summers off! P is so flexible too...if I have to chaperone a field trip or attend a school function, I can go. I'm pretty confident that I've made the right decision, at least while my children are so young. I'm going to send in my teacher's assistant paperwork anyway so that I can get my certification. This way if I ever wanted to make the switch, I can.

I'm hoping I can handle the extra hours. I know I'm going to have to be super organized to get the 3 of us out of the house every morning. There's no way I'll leave the house messy or with beds unmade, so I guess I'll need to make sure everything is in place before I go to bed at night. Change...I hope I'm up to the challenge!
Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

1 comment:

  1. This device will measure energy output levels of your laboratory refrigerator. Water can help you improve your overall health, maintain blood volume, improve concentration and reaction time, increase the number of burned calories, prevent stomach distress and get rid of body excess sodium. This hand-held device is very compact and thus a preferred choice of buyers who've limited counter space in their kitchens. The life of a tank-type water heater is approximately 10 to 15 years, and that of a tankless water heater is 15 to 20 years. Failing to have your transmission oil changed in a timely manner can result in many difficulties for the running of your car.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram