Sunday, February 18, 2007

Awake


Last night, I saw Josh Groban in concert. It was the kickoff of his Awake tour. What can I say? He is so amazing. His voice is so smooth, so rich, it's like butter! What a blessing to have such a voice. I swear I was breathless at times just seeing & listening to him.

I also got to meet him and I got his autograph. You know, it's hard. What do you say to someone as talented as he? He was very gracious, very down to earth. You could literally feel the warmth of his personality just by talking to him for a few minutes.

His violin soloist, Lucia Micarelli, is an absolute marvel. Another amazingly talented spirit. Fantastic! This was, without doubt, a concert to remember!

Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

1 comment:

  1. I'm a huge fan of Josh Groban's and listening to both of his previous CDs have moved me to tears on more than one occasion but after listening to Awake over and over again, I have to say that I'm disappointed. I can't seem to find the same Josh in this CD, I know that he's trying to modernize his music but this "new style" of music doesn't really suit him, I particularly dislike his singing falsetto, he has such a powerful voice with an incredible range, he should use it. Of all of songs, I like the February Song and as much as I love the Romeo and Juliet song, I feel that his passion is somewhat lacking. This is definitely not his best work and I'm looking forward to his next CD.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram