Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Non Committal

There's a running joke between dh & I that I am non committal. In all actuality, I am fiercely committed...to certain things anyway. I am not committed to lighting fixutres. Yes, you read that correctly, lighting fixtures. I swear if it weren't for the good sense of dh, I would change lighting fixtures yearly. No joke. I can't committ. We've had our dining room chandelier for 7 years, I have wanted to change it 6 times already. Anyway, now that you've come to realize the total weirdo that I am, I have discovered that I am non committal with my blog. I am feeling the need to mix things up, change the template, change the colors, etc. I'm sick of looking at the same old scenery. I am in no way, computer savvy with any of this, so it's taking me quite some time to figure things out. So if my blog shows up in various stages of disarray, I apologize. It's just non committal me, running amok! Have a good one!
Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

1 comment:

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram