Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The We B girls

Yesterday, I got to meet some of the girls from We B Scrappin...my not so local local scrapbook store. We went for pedicures at Miracle Nails and then to lunch at Panera. What a fun time we had! Of course, I made the mistake of taking pics with my film camera, instead of my digi, so I have none to post here yet. Holly put the whole thing together and what a sweet thing she is! She came bearing gifts--Heidi Swapp lip gloss and her own fabulous handmade buttons. She's a big believer in the "goodie bag" and who doesn't love that? I got to meet Nic, Marty, Jen and of course Holly. I'm so glad that I went ahead and did something against my shy nature and met up with these girls. I hope we can get together again soon!
Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

2 comments:

  1. sounds like fun! I wish I could have gone...but no one to watch my kiddos. Hope to meet you at a weB function sometime. :)

    And, I'm tagging you! see my blog for the rules. :)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram