Saturday, September 8, 2007

Nicole's blog challenge

Nicole's blog challenge at SSS is to post some of your favorite scrappy items, old or new, and write about them. I had a hard time narrowing it down, but here are two things I absolutely love right now:

I love buttons! Yummy buttons...especially since I decided to toss all the original packaging from them & store them together in this big jar. So much fun! I think I'd love buttons even if I wasn't a scrapper.

American Crafts Thickers. What did I do before these were invented? I love the fonts, the colors, the different materials from foam to felt to chipboard. I can't get enough!
I also have a crazy fixation with Basic Grey's Phoebe line. I love it so much, I refuse to use it! And I did think about posting all those paper dolls and paper piecing patterns from my early scrapping days, way back when, but I decided to forego the photos on the grounds that it would incriminate me as a pack rat, of which I am not. (I just couldn't part with them during my big scrap purge...they were all so cute & such the rage back in the day and you never know...they might come back in style!)
Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

1 comment:

  1. those are some of my favs too, the buttons looks sooo yummy in the jar :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram