With Thanksgiving upon us, I decided to compile a list of things that I am most thankful for this year. I'm also going to go for more than the obvious here.
1. I'm thankful for my dh, my children, my family.
2. I'm thankful that my mom comes over every morning at 7 am to get my kids ready for school so that I can go to work at 7:45 am.
3. I'm thankful for clean, running water.
4. I'm thankful for my new job that I love.
5. I'm thankful that dh is off from work the day after Thanksgiving. I put the tree up every year on Black Friday. He will handle all of the awful/annoying jobs associated with decorating (heehee) and do so graciously.
6. I'm thankful for fresh dough and mozzarella so that I can make a kickin' homemade pizza tonight.
7. I'm thankful that although I'm overweight & horribly out of shape,I'm still alive.
8. I'm thankful that dh's aunt makes the best sweet potatoes for Thanksgiving dinner. (loaded with butter & brown sugar, they practically float in all that goodness)
9. I'm thankful that I've found the itch to scrap again.
10. I'm thankful that I can watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade tomorrow and get tears in my eyes when the Rockettes dance. (I've wanted to be one since I was a kid!)
11. I'm thankful that the very sweet Rebecca Sower emailed me to thank me for wishing her a Happy Thanksgiving and then wished me one as well.
12. I'm thankful that I have so many wonderful internet friends that I treasure, even though I haven't met them in person.
13. I'm thankful that my first paycheck arrived in the mail today! Yahoo!
14. I'm thankful for good music, good food and lots of laughter.
15. I'm thankful that my kids have left me alone long enough to compile this list! LOL
Happy Thanksgiving friends!