Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Where have I been?

Has it really been over a month since I last blogged? Oh my goodness, where have I been? We were having some crazy computer troubles for awhile, so I guess between that and plain old life, the last thing on my mind was the good old blog.

Not really much to report lately other than we are finally beginning to experience spring! The temperatures have been in the high 50s to mid 60s and there is nothing like pleasant spring weather and a shining sun after the dreary winter to send my need to spring clean into overdrive! I deep cleaned the living room over the weekend and am ready to roll along to the rest of the house this weekend. It's a sickness I tell ya!

Happy Spring!
Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

1 comment:

  1. I've been bitten by the bug too. I feel the need to declutter!! I'm trying to do a room a day. Total overhaul. Then it'll be onto the basement which is a scary place right now! Hope you are having a good week.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram