Sunday, June 15, 2008

Busy

I don't know what I've been doing lately, that's all I know is that I've been too busy to blog or scrap or even, dare I say, cook?
I guess it's just this time of year. There's only a week and a half of school left and there are so many activities winding down around here, like soccer and Tball and baseball. I'm so anxious for this week and half to be over with because then my life should return to normal. At least I hope anyway.
I've been doing lots of decorating and rearranging of furniture. Doesn't it aggravate the heck out of you when you have ideas and you can't find what you're looking for in the retail world? Or am I the only one with these problems? No matter what the item, no matter what the color, it seems as though I'm always ahead of the times or something. After I go to all ends of the Earth to find an item, 6 months later I find said item everywhere I look!
Which reminds me...if any of my legions of blog readers (said sarcastically of course) should come across any cute art work of an octopus or crab that I could hang in my childrens' bathroom, please let me know. I've been through art.com and etsy, but I haven't found that ideal piece yet. (Melonie, if you're reading this, I even checked out your etsy gallery hoping to find that you've been reading my mind and painting cute octopuses (octopi?)!)
So, I'm going to try to start blogging regularly. If I should disappear again, it should only be for a week and half. Then I can be a blogging fool all summer long!
Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! So glad you've posted!!
    I will definitely be lurking your blog! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I'm reading, I'm in your legion of fans! LOL! I am working on some new paintings for my Etsy. I will try to channel my octopi skills. I painted my nephews entire nursery with sea creatures....So I'll see what I can do:)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram