Monday, June 23, 2008

A good weekend

I have to say that it was a really good weekend. Dh had the weekend off--which in the police world doesn't happen that often. The weather was wonderful, not too hot, not too cold and mostly sunny. There was shopping involved, lots of good food, lots of family...just the way a weekend should be. Gotta love that.
I made these cookies for ds to bring to school today:
Can you say Mmmmmmmm? Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Mmmmmmm? Believe me, I do apologize if I have just blown any thoughts of a good week of dieting for any of you. Sorry:(
Guess that's all for now. Let's hope for a wonderful week ahead for all. C'ya!
Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

3 comments:

  1. Triple YUMMM! Those look sooooo good...wish I could yank one off the puter right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm! MMMmm! MMMmm! They look delish! Glad you had a great weekend and hope you are having an even better week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, YUM!!! I'm licking the screen Gigi! hehe

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram