Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday Monday

So here we are, Monday. Kinda funny actually. Yesterday, I was running around like a crazy person trying to fit every last "thing" I had to do, into the weekend. Then it suddenly dawned on me, "hey dummy, you don't have to go to work tomorrow...or for the next 2 months, so relax!" Have to admit, that was a sweet revelation. I'm just so used to spending weekends getting everything done, I had forgotten about summer vacation.
I must say that I've been scrapping quite a bit lately. Really enjoying the process. Here is just one of the many LOs I've created in the past several days:

I really love Making Memories. Always have.
We're taking the kids to Syracuse tonight to catch a Chiefs baseball game. Should be fun (I think). Ciao!
Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

3 comments:

  1. GIGI! So GLAD to see you back at it again! Love this color combo too!!! keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey didn't you say you lost your mojo?? Well, I think you found it again because this is great!
    Hope you have a super week and 4th of July weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love MM! Coordinates so well together, and mingles great with others! hehe

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram