Thursday, September 17, 2009

A little fall decorating

So I did, in fact, start decorating for fall. Just a tiny bit right now. My mantle...

I haven't done too much yet because I'm also busy frying eggplant and making sauce. What is it with eggplant anyway? I always have the thought of making eggplant parmigiana, but I can't stop eating it as I'm frying it so that it never actually makes it to the sauce & cheese stage because it's half gone! I have no control over it. It just leaps from the pan into my mouth...honest :)
Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

5 comments:

  1. Hi Gina,
    You make fried eggplant sound good...my husband loves it too. Unfortunately I've never tried, maybe I should next time. Anyways, your mantle looks beautiful. Have a great day.

    Smiles,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful your mantle looks!!
    Seriously... you nearly had me licking the screen! I love fried eggplant!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always going to make eggplant parmigiana too. I buy the eggplant and tell myself I will look up a recipe and then it sits in the fridge until I throw it out. So at least you're doing better than me. Happy decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never even bought eggplant, I wouldn't know how to cook it....but I have had it at Olive
    Garden and it was delicious! Thanks for the comment on my sofa. It doesn't look as pretty in the pictures as it does in real life but we do really like it. Have a great evening.

    LeAnn:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes eggplant is awesome. I usually dip in a egg wash and then panko bread crumbs! It is so good when it is golden brown. Eggplant parmesan is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram