Saturday, July 17, 2010

Chocolate Passion Dessert

If you are looking for a yummy dessert, especially one that's perfect for the summertime and easy too, look no further. I have had this recipe in my arsenal for years. I make it at least once every summer. It's such a cinch to throw together and guests simply looooooove it!



Chocolate Passion Dessert

24 fudge brownies (I make a 13 X 9" pan of brownies and slice them up into cubes once they are cooled, but I suppose you could use storebought brownies)

2 cups sliced strawberries, fresh or frozen (I personally have never used frozen in this recipe)

2 bananas, sliced

2 tubs (8 oz) Cool Whip (now, back in the day when I first started making this, there was such a thing as chocolate Cool Whip, however, since I can no longer find it, I just use regular old Cool Whip.)

Cut brownies into 1/2 inch cubes. Layer in a 3 quart bowl: 1/2 of the brownies, 1 cup of the strawberries, 1 sliced banana and 1 tub of Cool Whip. Repeat layers. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

See? I didn't lie to you. Nice and easy. Dig in and enjoy!

Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

3 comments:

  1. Um... YUM!!!
    Thanks for sharing the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, Yum, Yummy....What and easy peasy recipe. It looks pretty and I bet it tastes pretty too :-) Thanks for sharing it Gina. Hope you're having a wonderful week my dear friend.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! This one looks so easy that even I might be able to make it:)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram