Friday, December 31, 2010

Sing it to me Barry



Can you believe it's New Year's Eve already?

Another year coming to an end.

Barry Manilow will not stop singing in my head,

It's just another New Year's Eve,
Another night like all the rest.
It's just another New Year's Eve,
Let's make it the best.
It's just another New Year's Eve,
It's just another Auld Lang Syne,
But when we're through this New Year
You'll see, will be just fine.


If you don't know the song, watch this:



Hopefully you won't have Barry stuck in your head all day now too. :-)

I would like to wish all my bloggy friends & their families a Happy New Year!
Let's hope that 2011 is filled with

happiness,
good health &
lots of love to go around.
See you in the new year!

Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

4 comments:

  1. Hi Gina,
    Thanks so much for your sweet comments about my new dining room. You know what, I have to confess I think it's my favorite too:) She's a keeper!!

    Happy New Year to you and your family. I wish you many blessings in the coming year.

    Hugs,
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina, Thanks for sharing that song with us. I had never heard it and it is very appropriate for my family this year. Hope you have a great 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gina, Happy New year to you too. I love this song!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram