Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Versatile Blogger


This past weekend, I received the Versatile Blogger award from Donna @ An Anglo in Quebec. Thank you so much Donna!

I'm supposed to tell you 7 random facts about myself. I don't know that I can come up with 7 exciting facts about myself, but I'll try. Hopefully I won't bore you. You may know some of these things about me already, but here goes.

1. I have never owned a pet in my entire life. Not even a goldfish or hamster. Nothing.
2. I never could decide what I wanted to be when I grew up. I still don't know now.
3. I'm terrified of frogs. Creepy, hoppy thingys...yuck.
4. When I was younger, I used to write down what I wore each day so that I wouldn't wear it again too soon. I had such a huge wardrobe, I could go a couple of months without a repeat.
5. I cry every time I see the Rockettes perform at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade.
6. I love to cook & bake.
7. I married my high school sweetheart.

Now I'm supposed to pick a bunch of bloggers to hand this award off to, however, with so many having award free blogs, I'm going to be a rebel & not hand it off to anyone specific. Each of you is deserving so should you feel that you want to take on the task, go ahead & consider yourself nominated by me. How's that for breaking the rules this morning? ;-)

Have a wonderful day and don't forget to enter my Celebration Giveaway!

Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

3 comments:

  1. Gina! Not a single pet!?!?!? What about a pet rock *giggles* Just kidding. Thanks for posting this. It's fun to get to know a little bit about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute Gina....it is about time to get a pet though:) Really you guys don't know what you are missing til you have another addition the family! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Gina,
    Congratulations on the award...I was surprise to hear you have never ever own a pet...I don't think I've ever known anyone how hadn't...Hmmm, intresting. Now you have me wondering why ;-) Have a wonderful day.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram