This past weekend, I received the Versatile Blogger award from Donna @ An Anglo in Quebec. Thank you so much Donna!
I'm supposed to tell you 7 random facts about myself. I don't know that I can come up with 7 exciting facts about myself, but I'll try. Hopefully I won't bore you. You may know some of these things about me already, but here goes.
1. I have never owned a pet in my entire life. Not even a goldfish or hamster. Nothing.
2. I never could decide what I wanted to be when I grew up. I still don't know now.
3. I'm terrified of frogs. Creepy, hoppy thingys...yuck.
4. When I was younger, I used to write down what I wore each day so that I wouldn't wear it again too soon. I had such a huge wardrobe, I could go a couple of months without a repeat.
5. I cry every time I see the Rockettes perform at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade.
6. I love to cook & bake.
7. I married my high school sweetheart.
Now I'm supposed to pick a bunch of bloggers to hand this award off to, however, with so many having award free blogs, I'm going to be a rebel & not hand it off to anyone specific. Each of you is deserving so should you feel that you want to take on the task, go ahead & consider yourself nominated by me. How's that for breaking the rules this morning? ;-)
Have a wonderful day and don't forget to enter my Celebration Giveaway!