Monday, August 15, 2011

At the Movies

We've gone to the movies twice in the past week. Isn't it funny how sometimes there isn't a single movie you would want to watch & then suddenly you feel like you want to see everything that's playing?

My daughter & I saw Crazy, Stupid, Love last week. We both loved it. It was funny, it was cute & it had a surprising twist. It was alot of fun.



Surely, my Gleek couldn't possibly have The Glee Convert Movie showing & not see it. So we had to go. Somehow, my daughter even managed to talk her dad & brother into coming along. (My poor husband, the only male in attendance over the age of 13! lol) Anyway, for a Glee fan, it was an awesome movie. My hubby & son even admitted to enjoying it.



So tell me, what have you seen at the movies lately?

Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

7 comments:

  1. Alex just went to see that movie with a girl last week, he said there was a twist he never expected and it was cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney wants to see Crazy Stupid Love. I haven't even looked into it to see if it's appropriate, but if you took your daughter then I'm sure its A-Ok!! ;-)
    The last movie I saw in the theater was Bridesmaids (hysterical).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't seen any in a few months but totally want to see Crazy, Stupid, Love. Love me some Steve Carrell:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw Glee and LOVED it! My husband actually went willingly with me and our son stayed home. We were two of only 14 people in the whole theater (I thought for sure it would be packed). Next I want to see The Help (loved the book) and then Crazy Stupid Love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have too on my list, Crazy stupid love you are the 3rd person I heard that liked it and The Help is suppose to be good too

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to see Crazy-stupid- love. Do you think my husband would like it or is it just for the girls?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Crazy, stupid love. Is one of the best (if not the best) romantic comedies I have ever seen! We have not seen Glee 3D yet, but I loved the outcome of The Glee Project!!! :D

    (((hugs))),
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram