Dee of A Lapin Life has given me the something called the Liebster Award. I guess this award originated in Germany and highlights blogs with less than 300 followers.
I accept and now am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself.
Ok, here goes & I shall do my best not to bore you...
1. I married my high school sweetheart.
2. I am constantly making lists. Sometimes I have so many lists, I need a list to organize my lists!
3. As a teenager, I was always told I should be a writer.
4. I wish I could sew.
5. My whole family gets together every Sunday for dinner at my Mom's house. (and yes, it's like a scene out of the movie Moonstruck, but with lots more people.)
6. I really hate to fly and haven't since 1996!
7. I love the change of seasons. I don't think I could ever live anywhere that doesn't have a full change of season (and yes, winter & snow included.)
Assuming that you're all still with me (lol), thanks for stopping over. Thanks to Dee for giving me this award and here's to a pleasant week.