Here are the rules associated with accepting this award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 10 recently discovered blogs.
Seven things about myself. Hmmm. I always hate this part because I can't really ever think of anything interesting to say.
1. I love to watch Christmas movies in the summertime.
2. I have 2 older sisters & 1 older brother. I was "the baby" & spoiled rotten!
3. My husband & I are 2 days apart. We were born at the same hospital. In those days, they actually kept mothers in the hospital a bit, so I'm sure we met as newborns! lol
4. I was a cheerleader in high school.
5. I put peanut butter on my pancakes.
6. I have met celebrity chefs Sara Moulton, Giada DeLaurentiis & Paula Deen.
7. I love 80s music & have Sirius radio for my car just so I can listen to the 80s station.
Phew! That was rough. See, I told you, I'm just not that interesting.
Thank you again to Cottage at the Crossroads. Have a pleasant weekend. (Ugh! Back to school starting for us next week.)