Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fall Leaves Tablescape

I would like to share a Fall tablescape with you today, but first some words to set the tone...

October gave a party;
The leaves by hundreds came -
The Chestnuts, Oaks, and Maples,
And leaves of every name.
The Sunshine spread a carpet,
And everything was grand,
Miss Weather led the dancing,
Professor Wind the band.

~George Cooper, "October's Party"


This table was done quite inexpensively, I hope you enjoy it.



Green & brown napkins both from Pier 1, found  on clearance, I believe just over a dollar each.  Napkin rings from Kohl's and I want to say they were 38 cents each. 


Dinner plates from Dollar Tree.  Flatware is Gibson from Christmas Tree Shop.  Now I'm not sure the price exactly, but I believe it was less than $10. 


Leaf plates from Christmas Tree Shop.  They came in 4 different colors.





Glassware from Dollar Tree.


Wicker candle holder is something I bought  in the summer of 2010 while on vacation.  Leaves from Hobby Lobby.  Little leaf dishes from Target, again on clearance, a few years back.


I will be linking this up at:

Savvy Seasons by Liz for the Autumn Arrives Party

Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday

Thank you for stopping by today and for always leaving kind words. I really appreciate all the friendships I have made through blogging.

Just a reminder:

If you haven't entered my Ramsign giveaway, please click on the picture in my sidebar or click  here to enter.   I'll be drawing a winner on Saturday!

Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

27 comments:

  1. You got the plates too you stinker! I looked the other day and everything was wiped out. Glad I have the glasses though. Cute cute cute table Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty table setting, Just goes to show good style does not have to cost a fortune.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina,
    I love that poem!
    We don't have a Hobby Lobby or a Home Goods store in my area. (I know you didn't mention HG but I just had to vent...)

    Such a beautiful tablescape on a budget. Thank you for sharing and inspiring!
    ~Lynne
    [w/L]

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful tablescape, Gina! Those are some great deals. I loved reading about where everything came from and how it all looks so fabulous together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks really cute. I love those leaf plates.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun dishes you have! and so many different kinds! You must be a dishaholic!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the DT glasses and was really debating whether to get the plates, after seeing yours and how neat they look... I'll be buying some:)Everything looks so nice Gina, love the flatware and napkins that you found for a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gina! Coming over from Liz's Autumn Arrives party! Great looking table!! I see you went to Dollar Tree, too!! Did you happen to see the post I did with those Dollar Tree plates?? Everything looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gina! Love the leaf theme on your table and the colors, too. Happy Tablescaping to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute table, Gina. I love those little leaf plates...and the glasses are just perfect! Nice job-xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  11. ps. That has always been one of my favorite little poems!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable tablescape! The leaf plates and salad plates are my favorite. I have those glasses from the dollar store, mine are iced beverage glasses, they are so perfect for fall, especially with your table!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always like to see the inexpensive tablescapes and how well the come together!

    Great job!

    Love the poem!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Gina =) Looking so pretty for Fall. My fav is the wicker candle holder with the corn. Cute~cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is absolutely lovely, Gina! Right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice fall table...the fall leaves are falling here, already!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Gina,

    I 'love' your fall table. It's done so well on a budget.

    xo,
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like you're all ready for a great fall, Gina! Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gina, your tablescapes are always so festive. Love it! Great job.

    Much love,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  20. How adorable this table is...I love the "leaf" theme. I especially love those leaf plates! Happy autumn from upstate NY! Don't know where you are in the state.

    ReplyDelete
  21. this looks so nice. you do such a good job. i could totally see you doing these for a tea parlor :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. You know I love those leaf plates! I have some, too. I wish I had those glasses with the leaves on them. Your table is so pretty. Those napkin rings match your flatware perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have those glasses too but never saw the plates!!!:(:( Your table looks beautiful! I am doing another Leaves tabl;e tonight for a dinner tomorrow! Have a great weekend! XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  24. You've set a lovely table. The napkins made me think of green leaves. It's a beautiful, warm, and welcoming design. Thank you for inviting us to your table. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a great post, Gina. Your table is so pretty, and it looks very expensive. Nice to know where you found the leaves. Our local market used to carry pretty wine leaves for cheese trays, but no longer...and I have been looking for them!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your table settings are gorgeous, Gina...so beautifully presented.
    I have joined your followers list and invite you to join my followers list; as well,I hope you will grab a blog button. Hugs, Gayle
    http://atastefultouch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram