Monday, October 10, 2011

Halloween Favorites

Every year, I can't wait to take out my absolute favorite Halloween decorations.





My vintage looking Dee Foust pumpkin heads have stolen my heart!


I'll be linking this up to:

Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Fall into Fall at DIY by Design

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit me. I really appreciate it.

PS-Please click here if you would like to enter my giveaway.

Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

11 comments:

  1. What adorable Hallowe'en decorations- I don't think I've ever seen ones like them before. The Christmas style Jack-o-lantern balls are really cute. Love your table covering as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some really cute decor Gina! I just finished up today, I think I am officially pooped!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina- Those are so cute...and it reminds me that now we are home I need to pop downstairs and get out my Halloween things. I am set for Fall but not for Halloween~ xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gina, I just saw your post over on Table Top Tuesday. What a great blog you have!! You have some great Halloween decor! So cute!! I am now your newest follower; and I hope you will follow me, too! Blessings to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Gina...we have the same heart!! I love Dee Foust and Tina Flanners.....how precious are those pumpkin heads!!! hugs...cleo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your cute Dee Foust pumpkin heads...They're adorable...No wonder they're your favorites.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gina, these are great! I love the vintage look to them...

    xoxoxoxo,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are such great pieces, love the vintage look. You've put together a great display.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such a great collection of Halloween decorations! I really like their vintage look!
    Blessings,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram