Saturday, October 15, 2011

Ramsign Winner

It's time to draw our Ramsign Winner!

My trusty assistant....(boy she's gonna hate this picture, but I think it's cute)



Kim @ Savvy Southern Style...today is your lucky day! Hurray!

Kim, I just need an email address & Ramsign will be in touch with you.

It's a cold & rainy Saturday here in NY. I'll be settling in with a cup of tea & this, which just arrived:


I love Matthew Mead's book-azines so I can't wait to enjoy this one!

Later tonight, my daughter somehow (and I'm not sure how) talked me into taking her to see this:


This'll be a birthday evening for me to remember.  LOL

I hope you are all having a perfect Saturday.


Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

7 comments:

  1. Hi lovely lady.
    I sorry to have missed your Give-A-Way. Thanks so mush for your sweet comments on my new Tablescape.
    I hope you have a great weekend.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Kim I know she will be so happy.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim has been wanting on of those signs too forever! Congrats Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Gina...

    It's so funny that we are both in Utica!! So you know feel my pain with the slim pickings for stores around here! Hoping for a Home Goods here (I wasn't impressed with the Syracuse store). Are you a teacher? There are 3 of us that I know of so far! (Debbie at Mountain Breaths too ). Who'd have thought? So nice to "meet" you...hope you enjoy 'Rocky Horror' with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH...I haven't received my copy of the MM magazine. I've been wondering when it would arrive. I know Kim has been wanting one of those signs so I bet she's thrilled. Happy Sunday Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, I didn't know I finally won a sign. Yipee!! Glad I checked your blog. My email is kimnichols45@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram