Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Day of Thanks

This gives new meaning to the words "turkey dressing," doesn't it? LOL

I have been so crazy busy getting things ready for Thanksgiving Day. I'm sure many of you are experiencing this same whirlwind of craziness. There's just so much to do.

I thought I would take this time to wish all of you a very happy & very blessed Thanksgiving Day! I have so much in my life to be thankful for. You, my sweet friends, manage to make me smile each & every day and for that, I am thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

7 comments:

  1. Love that postcard! So funny! Wishing you a great Thanksgiving!
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have all my fixings ready to go and will be armed with my coffee and Bailey's tomorrow:)

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't want the day to pass without saying HEY! to ya G ;) Have a super fantastic Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gina, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and now get some rest and get ready for the next whirlwind of festivities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wasn't Thanks giving fun! I was so lucky my Mom did dinner this year, boy that was a lot easier...for me....LOL! Enjoy the rest of this great long weekend!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Gina! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! The postcard is cute and funny!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram