Saturday, March 24, 2012

Spring Flower Candy Cups

I would like to share a quick and easy craft project with you.

Spring Flower Candy Cups


I used simple, basic supplies like:

Cardstock
Flower Template, found here
Scissors
Glue
Mini cupcake liners

Here's what I did:

I typed some random Spring and Easter words into my computer and printed them out onto cardstock. 

Then I just traced the flowers in various sizes onto the paper.    

I cut the flowers out, layered them and glued them together.  

I then glued the mini cupcake liner on top. 

I filled the cup with jelly beans (or you could use other candies.)   

And that, my friends, is that! 
See, I told you it was quick and  easy!    


I thought these would be cute sitting at each place setting for an Easter or Spring brunch.  
Mine are pretty basic, but I bet some of you really creative girls 
could run with this idea and turn them into something spectacular.    

Happy Weekend!  I am trying to get some work done around here!    


Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

20 comments:

  1. Gina- I think I am going to steal this idea. It is REALLY cute! I love it! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute. They do sound easy. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had completely forgotten about candy cups. My mom would always put them at each child's place for birthday parties. Yours are beautiful!
    Eilis
    my-heart-lives-here.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these Gina! Happy Spring. I must get moving around here with some creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gina! These are darling! How clever!
    Happy Springtime!
    ~Lynne
    [w/L]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gina, those are so cute!!! Great idea!!! hugs...cleo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make the cutest crafts! Still in love with the Great Spring'tacular wreath... and these are qt pies too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple and beautiful, I am trying it with felt... as coaster... will be practical?
    Thanks a lot for sharing it I am gonna pin it on my board
    Hope you will enjoy a visit at
    http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/2012/03/golden-springy-memories.html
    Beautiful spring memories
    With love
    Farah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely flowers, I think I'll borrow this idea for an Easter scrap book page.
    bon dimanche

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable idea, they look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soooo cute! I have everything to make these. :-)

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are so cute! Love them! Have a great week!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super duper cute idea Gina...I love it.

    Much love,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely Gina! If I do this I'd do it exactly like you did, I think they are nice and pretty as they are!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute. They will be perfect as favors for Easter dinner or brunch!
    Thanks for stopping by, Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are so cute Gina! What a great idea!!! Hope you have a wonderful day, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gina, that's a fantastic idea.
    I might just steal it, whoops borrow it.....

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram