Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A Bumblebee Birthday Party (in the Spotlight)

Here I am, ready to bring another Newbie blogger into the spotlight!


Drumroll please...........

This week, the Spotlight shines on...



I fell in love with this sweet bumblebee-themed birthday party
that she put together for her daughter's first birthday.



How can you not fall in love with all the details?


Yellow, black & white sweetness,
and just wait until you see the birthday cake!

So please, head on over to Laura's blog,


You'll be glad that you did!

Laura, here is a button to display in your sidebar should you want to.

 


 To see a whole bunch of talented Newbies,

If you'd like to see the other Newbies who
were spotlighted this week, take a look here:


Let's hear it for the Newbies!! 


 


15 comments:

Debbiedoo's said...

I LOVED this party theme too Gina. What a wonderful spotlight! Have a great day.

Gail said...

Great spotlight feature Gina! What a cute party theme!! Enjoy your day, Gail

jeanetteann said...

What a cute little bee and lovely party. :)

✿ⒹⒺⒺ✿@ A Lapin Life said...

Very cute party! I loved the cake.

Dee

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

Good choice, what a talented gal, so so cute!

Laura, Hoosier Life Hoosier Wife said...

Thank you so much Gina! I'm off to display my button proudly!

Michelle said...

This bumblebee theme party is amazing! I love how all the food matches, too. Such a cool idea. Thanks for sharing this! Michelle

reFresh reStyle said...

Gina, I love the theme! You picked a great Newbie!

Shannon at Fox Hollow Cottage said...

That is super darling. That table set up just could not BEE any cuter =)

Betty@SouthernGrace said...

Gina, this is too cute. Funny, I bought a new bathing suit yesterday & complained because it only came in colors of yellow & black. Now I think I like it better..thanks:))
Betty

Bliss said...

I'm going to stop over and say hello now.

~Bliss~

Gypsy Heart said...

Great party! I love the color scheme and all the details she did. Thanks for sharing!

xo
Pat

NanaDiana said...

What a cute theme - My best friend called her daughter BUMBEE BEE from the time she was little on- now that she is grown she calls her Bumbee. Headed over to check out the whole party- xo Diana

andie jaye said...

that's such a cute idea for a birthday party! {plus mizzou colors, so you can't lose!} off to check it out!

Ana said...

Super cute...love it.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...