Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A Bumblebee Birthday Party (in the Spotlight)

Here I am, ready to bring another Newbie blogger into the spotlight!


Drumroll please...........

This week, the Spotlight shines on...



I fell in love with this sweet bumblebee-themed birthday party
that she put together for her daughter's first birthday.



How can you not fall in love with all the details?


Yellow, black & white sweetness,
and just wait until you see the birthday cake!

So please, head on over to Laura's blog,


You'll be glad that you did!

Laura, here is a button to display in your sidebar should you want to.

 


 To see a whole bunch of talented Newbies,

If you'd like to see the other Newbies who
were spotlighted this week, take a look here:


Let's hear it for the Newbies!! 


 


Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

15 comments:

  1. I LOVED this party theme too Gina. What a wonderful spotlight! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great spotlight feature Gina! What a cute party theme!! Enjoy your day, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little bee and lovely party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good choice, what a talented gal, so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Gina! I'm off to display my button proudly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This bumblebee theme party is amazing! I love how all the food matches, too. Such a cool idea. Thanks for sharing this! Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gina, I love the theme! You picked a great Newbie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is super darling. That table set up just could not BEE any cuter =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gina, this is too cute. Funny, I bought a new bathing suit yesterday & complained because it only came in colors of yellow & black. Now I think I like it better..thanks:))
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm going to stop over and say hello now.

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great party! I love the color scheme and all the details she did. Thanks for sharing!

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute theme - My best friend called her daughter BUMBEE BEE from the time she was little on- now that she is grown she calls her Bumbee. Headed over to check out the whole party- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  13. that's such a cute idea for a birthday party! {plus mizzou colors, so you can't lose!} off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute...love it.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram