Here's a question:
Am I the only one who loses sleep by watching the Olympics every night?
Day 4 and I'm already exhausted! lol
I can't help it, I love the Olympics and I don't want to miss a thing.
- I love the athletes.
- I love their determination, their strength, their dedication.
- I love their uniforms, their smiles, their sportsmanship.
- I love seeing their parents literally ready to fall apart as they watch.
- I love the friendships & the rivalries.
- I love
screamingcheering from my seat, wishing I was there in person to wave a big American flag.
- I love the medal ceremonies...oh what pride!
- I love the commercials.
- I love the incredible voice of Morgan Freeman in the Visa commercials that melt my heart.
- I love the Procter & Gamble commericals that never fail to leave me teary-eyed.
Have you seen this 2012 P & G commercial yet?
Although this one is from the Winter Olympics 2010, I still have
to show it, because it's my all time favorite.
I don't think I've ever seen it without crying. It just kills me.
Please tell me I'm not the only crazed Olympics watcher...
and it's ok if you have to lie to me to make me feel better about it.