Friday, December 28, 2012

The Year in Review 2012- Part 2

Welcome to Part 2 of my 2012 Year in Review.
Part 1 can be found here
 
Let's get started, shall we?
 
In May 2012,
 
I did a little restyling.
 
 
I gave my Easter burlap rag wreath
 
I got to spend some time in the kitchen too.
 
 
 
In June 2012,
 
I revealed my next completed project.
 
 
 It was a huge undertaking, but oh so worth it!
 
from black,
 
 
to Annie Sloan's Old White.
 
In July 2013,
 
with some old windows found in the trash,
 
 
 
I created this gallery wall for my family room.
There's a cute story about finding the windows in the
trash if you'd like to click on the link to read it.
 
I had a little fun outdoors too.
 
 
The mister & I created this crooked planter
to fill an empty space in our landscaping.
 
In August 2012,
 
 
I played with my dishes and created a
 
I also took on a project that I never thought I'd
be able to pull off.
 
 
I painted & reupholstered a chair! 
Click on the link if you'd like to see the
awful before picture. 
 
 That's all for today folks.
Stay tuned for my Year in Review 2012- Part 3!
 
 

Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

19 comments:

  1. Gina! You are one crazy talented lady, not a single project here I don't want in my own home!
    Love the chair, and the window frame and the dresser, just everything!
    Looking forward to part 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun projects! I think it was the upholstered chair that first drew me to your blog. You are one talented lady! Keep up the good work, friend. Have a Happy New Year!
    Blessings,
    Nici
    P.S. Thanks for your sweet comments on my Christmas House Tour. I can hardly believe it's almost time to take it all down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina, this was so much fun for me since I didn't blog until eom Oct. Now I can go back easily and further check out the projects I'm dying to get info on.
    Thanks-Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have so much creativity and talent! I would be proud to accomplish just one of these things!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a fantastic post! I'm not sure how I missed the post about your stairs but they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two of my very favorites were in this post. The Attic Heirloom dining chest in white and the chair you upholstered in script. Love all of them but those two were the tops.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's fun to go through this down memory lane (isn't that what you call it?) and pin the exact moment I met your Blog.

    What a fabulous and creative path you walked, Dear Gina.

    Thank you for all inspirations you provided.

    Cheers for a wonderfully creative and inspiring New Year!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are definately the DIYer, Gina!

    I loved part one and two- can't wait to see part 3!!

    Yay!!!! Love your reviews!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had so many favs in this post Gina!
    The outside planter and hutch were among them!! Fabulous projects my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A couple things happened to sneak by me earlier in the year so I made up for it by pinning now.

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gina- You had some really AWESOME projects this last year. I am so glad I met you- I love your sweet self- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job on all! Several I'd love to have myself.

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Gina,
    I enjoyed your 2012 in review. I am going to check out part 1 and will be back for part 3. I did a review last year and thought I should do it again. Kind of fun to look back. I have a few pieces that I am going to paint with the old white soon. Hope they turn out as cute as yours did. Have a wonderful New Year.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  14. Part one was exciting with the HGTV mantel.. but WOW! This post is a super fab highlight reel. The black to white piece, the stairs, the chair reupholstery job. Whew! I'm beat now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, Gina, what great projects! And they all turned out beautifully! Love that rag wreath and the chair you upholstered! Looking forward to more inspiration from you in 2013! ...blessings for the New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Okay are we voting here?? Cause I am stuck between the chair, the buffet, the whimsical pot planter and.... well, I am stuck Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your gallery wall is awesome -- cute, cute kiddos! I also really like your French Country tablescape.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great projects Gina! My favorite is your staircase. It looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram