Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Spookley the Ghost Pillow

Hello!

I don't know if you recall the little Halloween pillow I made a couple of years ago.  
He was inspired by a pillow I had seen at Target.
(You can read about it here.)

I named him Jack........


Jack the Pumpkin pillow was one of my more popular posts 
here at Random Thoughts.

When I began decorating for Halloween this year, 
I put Jack in his rightful spot on my sitting room sofa.  

Then I got to thinking.

Wouldn't it be nice if Jack had a friend?
Because who doesn't want a fun friend to hang out with as we
anticipate the arrival of Halloween.

Enter Spookley the Ghost..............


Spookley is, like Jack, made of soft fleece
and is all hand stitched.

Nothing fancy here.  

I drew Spookley free hand so I could have him just the way I wanted him,
but there are tons of ghost templates on the internet
should you not wish to draw your own.


They look kind of cute together, don't they?


 The countdown to Halloween is on!



 
Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

21 comments:

  1. I LOVE those pillows Gina...love the pretty vignette your created on the silver tray too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack looks so happy to have a new friend. They are so cute on your sofa. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are a cute duo for sure!! Happy day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was on another blog and I saw your very, very cute pillows in the sidebar. What wonderful happy pillows. I love that you made them out of fleece. I like that.
    I just wanted to tell you how much I love your pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are absolutely adorable, Gina. So so cute and full of fun.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!
    Also, still loving your new L.R. set! Matches everything :)

    Wishing you a great afternoon.

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A-Dor-Able! I love your cute/spooky little pillows. They look great.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ❤️Ana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are really cute, Gina. Love both those pillows. Hope you have a great night-xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are the cutest pillows I've seen so far this Halloween. Have an awesome day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Gina, these little pillows are so cute and Love that little Spookley! I'm admiring that blanket stitch your talented little dainty fingers sewed around the edges! :)
    Thanks for popping in to see me.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gina, I'm back and I looked on Map Quest and we're about an hour and a half apart! Maybe when the weather warms up we could meet up. Wouldn't that be fun?
    Continue being a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are both so lovely aren't they!! Spookley is especially cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do remember your pillow for a few years back. LOVE these pillows Gina. They are so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gina, how very sweet these two are. I love the side by side photos. They also make me very happy. Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh this is adorable...and I love that it's all hand stitched. Happy Halloween Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gina, the pillows are sooo cute and pretty! Love them on your sofa!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute Gina! Love both pillows! Love that they look happy :)
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

  18. SO SO CUTE!

    Sorry I missed this post - it's spooktacular, Gina! Well done, my friend! : - )

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram