Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Spookley the Ghost Pillow

Hello!

I don't know if you recall the little Halloween pillow I made a couple of years ago.  
He was inspired by a pillow I had seen at Target.
(You can read about it here.)

I named him Jack........


Jack the Pumpkin pillow was one of my more popular posts 
here at Random Thoughts.

When I began decorating for Halloween this year, 
I put Jack in his rightful spot on my sitting room sofa.  

Then I got to thinking.

Wouldn't it be nice if Jack had a friend?
Because who doesn't want a fun friend to hang out with as we
anticipate the arrival of Halloween.

Enter Spookley the Ghost..............


Spookley is, like Jack, made of soft fleece
and is all hand stitched.

Nothing fancy here.  

I drew Spookley free hand so I could have him just the way I wanted him,
but there are tons of ghost templates on the internet
should you not wish to draw your own.


They look kind of cute together, don't they?


 The countdown to Halloween is on!



 

21 comments:

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

I LOVE those pillows Gina...love the pretty vignette your created on the silver tray too!!

ImSoVintage Laura Walker said...

Jack looks so happy to have a new friend. They are so cute on your sofa. xo Laura

Dawna Motz said...

They are a cute duo for sure!! Happy day to you!

Farm Girl said...

I was on another blog and I saw your very, very cute pillows in the sidebar. What wonderful happy pillows. I love that you made them out of fleece. I like that.
I just wanted to tell you how much I love your pillows.

sweet violets said...

Very, very cute!!

bj said...

These are absolutely adorable, Gina. So so cute and full of fun.
xo

Kerin said...

Super cute!
Also, still loving your new L.R. set! Matches everything :)

Wishing you a great afternoon.

K.

Ana said...

A-Dor-Able! I love your cute/spooky little pillows. They look great.

Hugs and Kisses,
❤️Ana

NanaDiana said...

Those are really cute, Gina. Love both those pillows. Hope you have a great night-xo Diana

Donna@anangloinquébec said...

Sweeeeeet! Love it.

Dee said...

They are the cutest pillows I've seen so far this Halloween. Have an awesome day... :)

Shelia said...

Oh, Gina, these little pillows are so cute and Love that little Spookley! I'm admiring that blanket stitch your talented little dainty fingers sewed around the edges! :)
Thanks for popping in to see me.
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Shelia said...

Gina, I'm back and I looked on Map Quest and we're about an hour and a half apart! Maybe when the weather warms up we could meet up. Wouldn't that be fun?
Continue being a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Amy at love made my home said...

They are both so lovely aren't they!! Spookley is especially cute. xx

Debbiedoos said...

I do remember your pillow for a few years back. LOVE these pillows Gina. They are so stinkin cute!

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Gina, how very sweet these two are. I love the side by side photos. They also make me very happy. Happy Sunday.

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

Oh my gosh this is adorable...and I love that it's all hand stitched. Happy Halloween Gina!

Maria Elena said...

Gina, the pillows are sooo cute and pretty! Love them on your sofa!

Sherry @ Thrift My House said...

So cute Gina! Love both pillows! Love that they look happy :)
Sherry

Gypsy Heart said...

Love it! Great job ~

xo
Pat

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...


SO SO CUTE!

Sorry I missed this post - it's spooktacular, Gina! Well done, my friend! : - )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...