Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Snow Day Tablescape

I thought I'd share a tablescape with you today.

Welcome to the Snow Day...


I started with a snowflake tablecloth from Kohls.

The snowman salad plates are from QVC.
They are by Rachael Ray
and just perfect for this time of year.


I added my everyday white Corelle dinner plates
and some white chargers.  
The chargers are from the Oneida Ltd. outlet.
(I miss that store.)


My gingham flatware is from Spiegel, many moons ago.
(Do you remember Spiegel?  I used to devour that catalog
and want to buy everything in it!)

I bought the snowman napkin rings on Ebay a few years back.


A couple of snowmen friends 
from my large collection were added as a centerpiece, 
followed by my mercury glass votive candle holders.    

And that is that...sweet & simple!


Stay warm dear friends!

Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

12 comments:

  1. That would cheer up any snowy day! I love snowflakes, and that tablecloth is so pretty. The pops of red color help brighten any day that's all white outside! Keep warm, and have a great day. ; )
    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest wintry table, Gina! Those QVC plates are adorable and the red gingham flatware....I'm swooning! The Kohl's tablecloth sure set the stage for your cute snowmen. Your table would warm anyone's ❤️.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it has stopped snowing!
    Your table is so cute with all the snowman.
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have missed your tablescape posts!! I love the touch of red with all the white, perfect for a snowy day!! All our snow is pretty much gone and we have had above average temps here lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your winter tablescape, Gina! You put it together perfectly!

    Oh my yes I loved Speigle - my Dad used to hide the catalogues I think lol. I have always been a catalogue shopper.

    Those snowman napkin rings are DARLING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember Speigel catalog, I also wanted everything in it, loved the housewares too! Your tablescape is adorable love the snowmen napkin rings and the plates!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty table setting and just right for a snowy day! I love that it is snowy, but not Christmassy if that makes sense! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I missed your tablescapes. This one is sooo beautiful! Love the plates and the tablecloth is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh.. it is soooo cute gina! the flatware just pulls it all together. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sweet and simple indeed! Oh and you forgot SUPER CUTE! Love the pops of red.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very cute and festive.
    I like it ALL!!!!

    M :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Gina! This tablescape is so cute. It's a positive spin to the winter season- especially for me! I do miss the Spiegle catalog too. I always spent a lot of time going through it. They had a ships wheel bed I wanted for my son so bad but couldnever afford it. I still remember it!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram