Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Bunnies Are a Hoppin' (Spring Hutch)

Hello!

Can I start by thanking all of you for your 
kind words about my Redbook Magazine feature?
You are all the best and really know how to make
a girl feel special.  
♥♥♥

It's time to get this whole Spring/Easter thing going,
so let's do it!

Today I'm sharing my dining room hutch.


Pretty simple, using everything that I already own.
I'm sure you may recognize some of these items
that turn up in my vignettes from time to time.

I love the white bunnies that I bought from Hobby Lobby last year.
Funny, my husband is always telling me I have too many birds...
as if anyone can have too many birds!
Now he tells me that he thinks I may have too many bunnies!
Really?  Really?
Where does he get his stuff from?  
Too many bunnies!
Who ever heard of such a thing?
:)

Here's a closer look:


I am absolutely amazed by how quickly the time is flying.
Can Easter really be just over a week away?
My goodness, we're still waiting for Spring to
arrive here in New York!

Thanks for visiting me today.
Have a bunny hoppin' kind of day!



Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

13 comments:

  1. GINA! Been working a lot lately and am so far behind in my blog reading! Redbook feature? Oh honey that's AWESOME! I need to read back posts and catch up to what you said, whew that's GREAT!

    As for your post today, you nailed the clean bright beauty of Easter...and too many birds? Bunnies? I'm with ya on that one, lady. Hugs. BIG BIG hugs.

    And yes, it snowed this week. Shoot me please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely beautiful. MY kind of styling. I love symmetry and you have achieved a wonderful look here. SOOO pretty- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too many bunnies - so funny!!! I love that you decorate with what you have, I do that too. The fun is in rearranging things and getting old favourites out and enjoying them all over again isn't it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have just the right amount of bunnies in this display!! Perfect! Still so excited about your Redbook debut!! That was awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is no such thing as to many bunnies!!! Tell him he has to many screwdrivers lol! Love your Easter hutch.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gina,
    Of course, one can never have too many birds or bunnies. . .but then we'll just keep our sweet husbands guessing about the exact number, now won't we, dear one!!!(wink!)
    This is the sweetest Spring vignette!!!
    I adore the soft color palette!!!
    Happy Spring, dear friend!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE!
    Love your sweet little bunnies too.
    You know, I passed up a large ceramic bunny about a year ago, at a second hand store. I have regretted it ever since!
    I say, bring on the bunnies :)

    Congrats on your umbrella picture in Redbook.
    Fun for you, and horn tootin' worthy :)

    ~K.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Gina....looks beautiful. At least he notices ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gina, lovely vignette. Love the color combinations. What is the paint color on your wall? Snowing as I type in my part of New York!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your white chest and you always decorate it so perfectly, Gina! Too many bunnies? I don't think so! I love your style! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your Redbook article. Wow I know a celebrity! : )
    Love the bunnies. Easter is coming so fast that I'm not sure how much bunny decor I'll get out. We'll see.


    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gina, as beautiful as always! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram