Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Spring Mantel 2015

Hello friends!

♥♥♥

I would love to share my Spring mantel 
with you today.

Welcome...come take a look...


I kept things very simple.

It all started with this sign that I made a few years ago.


The sign was my spin on a Pottery Barn sign.
You can read about that right here.

I added a couple of cute birds from Joann Fabrics.


I filled two matching white pitchers with yellow Spring blooms.
I find there are never enough white pitchers in my life!

 I used the white lanterns that I purchased at Kirklands 
once again just because they are so versatile and 
really fill in the space of this large mantel easily.


I don't know if you've noticed, but
I've always had an empty space to one side of my fireplace.

Well...
not any more anyway!


I did a little IKEA shopping on Friday.
This wicker chair came home with me, along
with a lot of other goodies!
♥♥♥

Happy Spring to you!


 
Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

16 comments:

  1. Uh- Oh---Ikea got ahold of your credit card and you were a goner, I bet! lol
    Your mantle looks just beautiful! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    I haven't been to Ikea for such a long time.
    Love the chair! Inside or out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your spring mantel looks so pretty Gina and I LOVE your new wicker chair!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Spring mantle, Gina! Your homemade sign is perfect and those birdies are adorable. The wicker chair from Ikea is wonderful and I love that poofy ottoman!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a white pitcher junkie, too, Gina!! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks fresh and bright!
    Great chair and stool.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Gina! You always do such a beautiful job. Your mantle looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is just the right amount of springy items! Love it Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gina, I love the sign and it all looks perfect! I am so impressed, I only change up my mantle for Christmas not the seasons! I love Ikea, where did you get that rug infront of the fireplace...I love it, I am looking for grey is that what color it is?

    Carol
    thepolkadotcloset@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO beautiful Gina! I love the sign, and you are right about white pitchers! Happy SPring my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Gina your Spring mantel and living room are just perfectly springy. Love the yellow and green color scheme. Lovely job.

    Hugs,
    ❤️Ana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Spring! Your mantel is beautiful and I love the yellow touches. By the way, I can relate because I have to have serious restraint when I go to Ikea or I'm in trouble, too. Have a wonderful weekend... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Gina! OH, I love how your mantel looks. I haven't been to an Ikea in forever and there's not one close by! I could feel sorry for myself.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely, really soft... I think I need to get me a mantel!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gina,
    Love the yellow forsythia stems on your mantel!!!
    Great finds. . .
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram