Monday, January 25, 2016

Winter Vignettes

Hello friends!

Winter is in full swing.  
We were lucky this time though, the big storm passed us by.  
What a nice change! 
We always get hit by the big snowstorms.

I'm sharing some winter vignettes from around my house.  
I'll keep the chit chat to a minimum. 
Grab something warm to drink & enjoy!

Living room:


Coffee table:


Entertainment Center shelves:



Dining Room:  




Sitting Room:



Wishing you a warm & cozy day!


Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

9 comments:

  1. Gina,
    Absolutely breathtakingly beautiful, dear friend!!!
    I l o v e SNOW and your SNOWflakes are magnificent!!!
    Your warm cozy home is extremely inviting and inspiring!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Gina! I like your snowflakes much better than the ones outside my window! The storm hit us with all its fury and even though it's only the first one of the season, I am ready for spring! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely decorations in your home as always!!! It looks like a very peaceful and happy place to be! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alert: Santa Claus is returning as a Party is still going on at Gina's ;)
    So much loveliness. You caught the spirit in such a enchanted way that one can'y stop thinking Christmas isn't over... yet... until Gina gets her Easter/Spring Vignettes on.
    I love your home. Every nook and detail is so delightful.
    Thank you for sharing,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have very little snow here so it was great checkin out all your snowy corners!! I love the suitcase and the white cabinet dressed in even more white! Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad the big snow missed you!
    We have had a wee bit here but not much.

    Your winter decor looks great!

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks so pretty. Nice job!
    Happy for you that you dodged the storm.
    We weren't so fortunate, and I've been sitting by the fire, trying to pretend it's not cold and snowy outside :)

    Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ~K.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram