Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Kitchen Word Art (in the Spotlight)


Happy Wednesday!   Time for another Newbie Spotlight of the Week...but first,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♥♥♥ I would like to thank each and every one of you who left a sweet comment for my daughter, Olivia.  She is doing better each day and I really appreciate all the well wishes you've sent.  You ladies are the best!  ♥♥♥
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, now it's time to shine Debbiedoo's Newbie Spotlight...


on...



I think this kitchen word art is just so cute, and funny too.
I love the vintage look that it has.



This mother & daughter team were even nice enough
to share the freebie download with us! 

Go on over to Crafty in Crosby and take a look around. 

Jeanette & Leigh, congratulations to both of you!! 
Here is a button for you to display:



For other Newbie picks this week, stop by and visit:

Debbie at Debbiedoos
Shannon at Fox Hollow Cottage
Debbie at Refresh Restyle


Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

15 comments:

  1. I will pop over in a bit and visit them. Thanks! Hope your daughter is healing quickly- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm behind on my blog reading so I just now read about your daughter...so glad she's doing better but I'm sure it was scary!

    I love the kitchen word art, too cute! I hope you're having a wonderful summer:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!

    So glad to hear that your daughter is doing better each day!!

    Going over to check out their site... thanks for letting us know about them :)

    Smiles :)
    Kerin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Gina...thanks for the awesome spotlight. I have to go read what happened with your daughter...so sorry I missed that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What... wait, what did I miss... going back!

    Great Pick. Love the saying, totally made me giggle. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness..how CUTE is that Sign- and a printable!? Can't wait to go check them out! Awesome Pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't stop laughing, that is so hilarious and fun. Hahaha, CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad your dear daughter is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute sign! Love it.

    Sorry to hear about your daughter--not fun. Glad to hear that she is home and getting better! Yea!


    M :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so awesome that your daughter is on the mend. Love the sign and thanks for featuring it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Prayers for a quick recovery for Olivia :)
    ~betty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gina - Thanks so much for the Spotlight! This really made my day - especially since I spent it at the hospital with the Hubby/Leigh's Dad!!! Wow what an honor! I'm going to link back to your blog too. Again, thanks for the Spotlight! I feel like a star!

    Jeanette @ Crafty In Crosby

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's so cute and funny!! I love it.

    So glad your daughter is recovering well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gina, I trust your daughter is feeling better each day! Blessings to her!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So glad to hear that your daughter is doing better! Praying she continues to heal!

    Thanks for sharing this blogger spotlight, and the cute kitchen art they made! I'll pop over to see them! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram